About Biscuits and Bones
Biscuits and Bones has been an active business since 2005 & one of the longest standing (if not the longest) pet services in our area. We proudly serve Copperas Cove, Kempner & surrounding areas. We are responsible, dependable, insured, and a member of Pet Sitters Associate, LLC
Call us Today for a 'Meet and Greet' - (new clients)
This initial meeting will acquaint us with your pets, as well as introduce you to the person caring for your pets, get needed information for our required forms, copy of your keys and a hard copy of most current shot record for our file and help you choose which pet services your pets will require. All pets must be up to date with all required vaccinations. For this initial visit there is no charge.
***We reserve the right to refuse service for pets that bite or are overly aggressive.***
Call us Today for Reservations - (established clients)
Reservations will guarantee that we have your pet scheduled for the services as needed:
- Last minute or Emergency calls are welcomed...
- Advance payment will be required before any pet services will be rendered.
- Clients need to schedule two weeks in advance to confirm availability during all national holidays.
- Two day cancellation notice required on all pet services for a credit...no monetary refunds given after reservations are confirmed & begun. This time has been reserved especially for your pets and another client may of been turned down to fulfill your sit.
- Leave enough leashes, collars, food, kitty litter, etc. to accommodate your pet's needs for the time period required...we will charge if we have to supply these provisions
Note From Jan-June 2011:
****My partner Jeannie has agreed to take over full ownership & responsibility of the business for personal reasons. Many of you have already met her and are using her services. She will continue to perform the same professional, loving care for your pets as I have in the past. She was originally one of B&B's customers, friend, business partner, & now "new owner".
****2012 - Now that I have returned, I will continue to help Jeannie.. Any of our client's who have preference in either of our services are "welcomed" with no hard feelings to request which sitter they prefer when scheduling your reservations.
Jeannie Baney & Jan Langer